WHAT is Coins.PH?
It is a Philippine-based digital wallet company that allows Filipinos to transfer money using Philippine Peso (PHP) and the Blockchain technology called Bitcoin (BTC). For short, it’s an online account that allows you to buy, send and receive money and bitcoins to pay for your bills, deposit to your bank, load up prepaid cellphone credits and many more.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency which works without a central bank or single administrator. It was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.
As of 2018, one (1) bitcoin is equivalent to 425,113 Philippine Pesos. This price continues to change. And with Coins.PH you can trace it with their Bitcoin Price button.
You can also have your own Etherium Wallet Account with Coins.Ph!
Learn How to Earn Using Coins.ph HERE!
-CREATE AN ACCOUNT-
When you create an account under my referral link, you will receive instant 50.00PHP after you have verified your account. I have created an account under the referral link of my friend and we both received 50.00PHP. Click here to create an account now and receive 50.00PHP
Click here for a GUIDED STEP BY STEP creation of your Coins.PH account.
Coins.PH dashboard consists of My Wallet, Cash In, Cash Out, Buy Load, Pay Bills and Shop options.
– consists of Peso wallet, BTC wallet and ETH Wallet. The Peso wallet uses PHP denomination while the BTC wallet uses the Bitcoin denomination BTC and the ETH wallet uses Etherium denomination.
August 2018: A BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Wallet is added.
All Wallets have a series of numbers and letters that acts like a bank account inside the Blockchain. With it, you can send and receive Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Etherium, Bitcoin Cash) anywhere in the world.
Cash In tab
– is where you can fund or add money to your Coins.PH account. For short, this is where you DEPOSIT your money to be added in your account.
You can Cash In instantly at the following locations:
- 7-Eleven – no fees for amounts under P100
- Union Bank – 100% fee rebate to peso wallet
- M Lhuillier ePay – MY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO CASH IN
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Gcash via DragonPay
Cash Out tab
– is where you can withdraw your fund from your Coins.PH account.
Wanna EARN Paypal Cash? Bitcoins? Exclusive Codes for Clash of Clans and Clash Royale Gems? Premium Codes for iTunes, Netflix and Spotify? or Gold Codes for Robux, LOL Riot, Minecraft, Rixty, Mobile Strike and Game of War?
Buying load is much easier and faster with Coins.ph. You can buy load from Globe, Smart, Sun, TNT, and TM in just a few taps.
Coins.ph also lets you instantly subscribe to the following load promos:
- Globe – GO UNLITXT 15, GoSURF 50, GO UNLI 25 and more
- TM – Touch Mobile Astig Txt 20, TM CALL & ALL NET TXT 15, and more
- Smart – All Text Plus 40, Giga Surf 50, Unli Call and Text 50, and more
- TNT – Gaan Text 10, LahaTxt30, and more
- Sun – Sun Xpressload Text Unli 60, Sun Xpressload Nonstop 50, and more
With the Coins.ph app, you can skip the line and instantly pay your bills. Some of the bills you can pay include:
- Electricity – Meralco, Cotobato Light, Davao Light, ILECO, and more
- Water – Manila Water, Maynilad, Laguna Water, and more
- Government services – SSS Contributions, PhilHealth Premium, NBI Clearance, NSO
- Telco – Globe, PLDT, Smart, Sun Cellular, and more
- Broadband – Globe, Smart, Sun, and more
- Cable – Cignal, My Destiny, Sky Cable, and more
- Credit card – BDO, BPI, Citibank, PNB, Unionbank, and more
When you create your account, you will be required to have a PIN CODE when opening your account using your mobile phone and a CODE sent to your phone number when using their website. This is strongly recommended because it adds another extra layer of security to your account.
Coins.ph confirmed that it has secured a certification from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to formally operate in the Philippines as an electronic money (e-money) issuer. This new license allows Coins to accept and hold customer funds, and extend the functionality of its online and offline payment services. The company already has a very active customer base using its existing payments, remittance, air-time, and bill-pay services
It has also been confirmed by the BSP Deputy Governor Chuchi G. Fonacier that Coins.ph is already a licensed digital wallet in the Philippines, both as electronic money issuer and also as remittance agent.
CAN FOREIGNERS CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH COINS.PH?
If you’re a foreigner, don’t worry! You can still create and maintain a Coins.ph account. Kindly note that per Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas regulations, only your passport is an acceptable form of ID Verification.
Once you signed up from the given link you will need to complete the verification process, if you don’t want to verify then you should not join because you won’t be able to use your account if it is not verified and you will not be receiving the ₱50 reward ($1.00)
Countries not allowed to join and not covered from their service:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Papua New Guinea
- North Korea
Coins.PH is a LEGIT digital wallet where you can send and receive money online hassle free which is recognized and licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
Try this and sign up in my affiliate link by clicking here so that we both get a bonus of Php 50.00 each that will be credited to you and me after you verified your sign up.
Click here to know WHY I USE COINS.PH ACCOUNT for more explanation about how useful Coins.PH is.
Thanks for reading. Hope this helped!